Budget-Friendly by Paty Araujo Photography | Branding Photographer in San Antonio, Texas
These amazing and budget friendly resources can help your business thrive and flow:
1. 17hats– allows you to automate your business processes. It’s designed particularly for smaller businesses with fewer staff, so that they can manage operations such as billing, scheduling, and meetings without relying too much on paperwork. It’s $25 a month when you sign up for the annual plan. (17hats)
2. Canva– is a graphic design platform that allows you to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, and other visual content. Canva has so many template choices. You can also upload your own photos and edit designs. Not to mention that you can add your brand colors as well using a HEX #. I use it for EVERYTHING; I create PDF guides, graphics for my social media, and presentations. It’s mobile and computer friendly. There is a free version, or a Pro for $9.95 if billed annually that I personally use. (Canva)
3. Planoly– is a visual planning tool that allows Instagram users to create calendars to plan their content, curate their images, and schedule posts. I have used other planning apps and I like Planoly the best. I find it very easy to use. There is a free account that I personally use, a Solo for $7 a month, or Duo for $15 a month. (Planoly)
4. Trello– organizes your projects into boards. It tells you what’s being worked on, who is working on what (if you have a team), and where something is in a process…imagine a white board, filled with lists of sticky notes. I love using Trello for my business and personal goals of the year and I can divide them into quarters. I also add client’s projects that I can share with them in order to let them know what is next in the branding process. There is a free account that I personally use. The business class is $9.99 per month billed annually. It is also mobile and desktop friendly. (Trello)
5. Zoom– is a web-based video conferencing tool with a desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video. Zoom users can choose to record sessions, collaborate on projects, and share or annotate on one another’s screens. I love using Zoom for discovery, networking, client calls. I also record myself for video content through Zoom. There is a free account with up to 100 participants, Pro is $14.99, and Business is $19.99. (Zoom)
*Note I am not getting paid or compensated to advertise these companies. These are what I personally use and love!
I would love to connect with you via Instagram. Don’t hesitate to follow me @patyaraujobranding so I can follow you back.
Paty Araujo Photography is a Lifestyle Personal Branding Photographer, Branding Photographer, Headshot Photographer, Product Photographer, Boss Babe Photographer, Wedding Photographer, Engagement Photographer, Bridal Photographer, and Quinceañera Photographer serving the San Antonio, Texas Hill Country area, Austin, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, Laredo, and Worldwide.
More about lifestyle personal branding Collections here
Are you interested in a Personal Branding Bundle?